Already Have Your Bond? See: Additional Arizona Resources
A Notary of Public is an individual who is legally certified to witness signatures and validate a document's authenticity. A notary bond is required and provides protection for the public against the Notary's errors and omissions.
We offer the following notary services:
- Notary Bond with a $5,000 limit
- Notary Errors and Omissions policy with a $10,000 limit
To become a Notary of Public for the State of Arizona, complete the following:
- Complete the state's notary public application online
- Email Notary Bond Application to Monica
- Wait for confirmation by Monica in order to pick up Bond
- Bring the following check to our agency, along with a Picture ID:
- Check payable to ATP & Associates, LLC - in the amount of $50.00
- Notary Public Refrence Manual
- Search Notary Database
- Find Notary Workshop and Training
- Ready to Renew or Resign?
If you have any questions about your commission as a Notary Public, please call the Secretary of State's office in Phoenix at (800) 458-5842 or visit their website